Our Needs Vary and Change Throughout the Year
To ensure we’re putting your generosity to best use, we update this list frequently to keep you in the know.
Have an item not listed?
Have a unique item? Have a large item or appliance? Please select 'Donations/Sponsorships' as the inquiry type in our contact form.
Are you or your company interested in hosting a donation drive for SAPA!? Please select 'Donations/Sponsorships' as the inquiry type in our contact form for a list of our most needed items and to coordinate drop-off.
Any donated medicines are greatly appreciated! Current or recently expired medications are always useful. Ask your vet to make donation to SAPA! All medicine donations can be dropped off at our Medical Clinic, 9107 Marbach Road Suite #109, San Antonio, TX 78245.
Supplies for Cats
- Non-clumping Cat Litter
- Purina Probiotics
- Wet Cat Food
Supplies for Dogs
- Cesar Wet Dog Food for Parvo Puppies
- iCalmDog Bluetooth Speakers
- KONG Dog Toys
- Midwest Homes for Pets Crate Locking Food Bowls
- Puppy Pads
- Puppy Toys
- Stainless Steel Water Buckets
- Training Treats
- Poop Bags
- Cooked/Shredded Chicken Breast in Freezer Bags
- Cooked/Unseasoned White Rice in Freezer Bags
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Heavy Duty Trash Bags (30 & 50 Gal.)
- Kitchen Trash Bags (13 Gal.)
- Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Plastic Spray Bottles
- Rescue One-Step Cleaner
- Dish Soap
- Lysol Spray
- Linens/Blankets (Used or New)
Items We Cannot Accept
Due to safety and health reasons, we cannot accept the following:
- Mattresses, pillows, or couch cushions
- Opened bags/cans of food
- DIY dog or cat toys