When you adopt from San Antonio Pets Alive!
You save a life and open up a space for another dog or cat in need.
Adoption Application Disclaimer: Filling out the adoption application does NOT guarantee a hold or confirmation of adoption on the pet you applied for. All applications are reviewed and must be accepted by our trained counselors before a pet is adopted. Please allow 24-48 hours for our adoption team to contact you in regards to your application.
- Puppies, 6 months and under: $200
- Dogs, 7 months and up (including heartworm positive): $85
- Kittens, 6 months and under: $125
- Cats, 7 months and up: $75
Each pet adopted from SAPA! includes:
- Spay / Neuter surgery
- Up-to-date on vaccinations
- Up-to-date on heartworm and flea preventatives
Our adoption goals:
- Find responsible individuals to adopt
- Raise awareness on the importance of adopting and not shopping
- Decrease euthanasia rates in shelters
- Raise awareness about the importance of spay/neuter for pet population control
- Spend at least 30 minutes with the dog or cat you want to adopt
- Fill out our application and meet with an adoption counselor
- Be at least 18 years of age
- As a friendly reminder, we do not animal/child test animals in our care. If you have a child or pet, please be mindful. You are welcome to bring your child or pet to your adoption appointment to ensure everyone gets along well.