Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for ALL the love and support you continue to give to vulnerable cats and dogs in our community. Because of YOU, we can keep saving the most at-risk dogs, cats, kittens, and puppies, from being killed at the City Shelter, and provide them the gift of health (and hope) this holiday season.
Your heartfelt gift made an impactful difference by:
- Spaying and neutering more dogs and cats to prevent further unwanted litters
- Vaccinating and giving preventatives to prevent suffering and the spread of diseases
- Allowing us to take in injured pets who would likely be killed otherwise
- Treating animals with parvovirus, distemper, heartworms, panleukopenia, and more
- And, giving hope to the 700 pets currently in our care and the thousands we have yet to meet
Because of YOU, once vulnerable pets are now thriving with forever families, or in our care, getting the treatments they need to grow into their best happy, and healthy selves.
Thank you for believing, as we do, that saving animals is an important priority in our community. It takes a village, and I hope you know that you make this work possible.
A special thank you to our top Dog sponsors:
Leigh R., Sarah Y., Staci P., William B., Rick G., Susan W., and Tara A.
A special thank you to our top Cat sponsors:
Carol M., and Wendy F.
And to everyone who gave a Gift of Health this past Giving Tuesday!!
Wishing you and your loved ones (people and pets) a joyous holiday season and a healthy and happy new year!