Be a Constant Companion for San Antonio’s homeless dogs and cats by participating in monthly planned donations. It’s simple! You never have to remember to write a check or mail an envelope. You determine the amount that you’d like to contribute monthly. Giving regularly allows you to have a greater impact on the welfare of animals by breaking down a generous total contribution into monthly amounts that fit your charitable giving goals. Donate via Razoo or E-mail our development department at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate!
How your monthly donation helps us:
- Sustaining donors to San Antonio Pets Alive help fund vital SAPA! Programs
- Your contribution is a dependable source of income for San Antonio Pets Alive!
- Your monthly/quarterly gift will help us continue to provide the animals in our care with essentials such as food, toys and beds, and veterinary care
Give $25 a month or more and receive special recognition! Donate Here!
Examples of how your monthly donation amounts could help San Antonio Pets Alive! in the following ways:
- $15 – Provides a heating pad each month to keep a bottle baby kitten or parvo puppy warm
- $50 – Provides puppy food each month for a litter of hungry puppies
- $75 – Provides Spay/Neuter Surgery
- $100 – Provides the milk needed each month to feed a litter of kittens
- $250 – Provides the necessary medicines to save a parvo puppy each month
- $1,000 – Spays/neuters 14 dogs and cats a month!
- $5,000 – (Constant Companion Patron) Each month San Antonio Pets Alive! incurs around $30,000 in medical expenses for special medical cases. We require 6 Patrons to cover these expenses and help us promise a future for those who come to the shelter severely injured.