San Antonio City Council voted Thursday, May 30, 2013 to select San Antonio Pets Alive to manage the new Paul Jolly Adoption Center and PETCO pavilion scheduled to open in October, 2013. Located across from the zoo, the center will be a people and animal friendly location where San Antonio’s residents can adopt a dog, cat, puppy or kitten.
The Adoption Center is on the site of the old Animal Care Services location which was torn down to make room for this new state of the art construction. Funded partially with a $1M from the Petco Foundation, the Adoption Center is named after the former Petco Foundation Executive Director, Paul Jolly. The center will feature large windows, high ceilings and is both people and animal friendly. A covered pavilion is also located on the campus to allow for events and training. It is expected that 3,000 pets will be adopted from the center yearly.
This will greatly expand San Antonio Pets Alive’s ability to save more lives – expanding our Adoption Program considerably in a short amount of time. Funds are needed to support the expansion into this new facility. Various support and kennel sponsorships are available.
San Antonio Pets Alive! is so excited to expand their Adoption Program to the Brackenridge Adoption Center, but is in need of funds to help sustain this huge growth in our Live-saving efforts. Join the Brack Pack today! Help us fund the Brackenridge Paul Jolly Adoption Program. Everyone can be a part of this life saving program!
- $25 Level: Receive regular updates on Paul Jolly Adoption Center and recognition in our newsletter
- $50 Level: Receive regular updates on Paul Jolly Adoption Center, recognition in our newsletter and Bumper sticker.
- $100 Level: Receive regular updates on Paul Jolly Adoption Center, recognition in our newsletter/website and T-shirt.
- $250 Level: Receive regular updates on Paul Jolly Adoption Center, recognition in our newsletter/website & Welcome pack w/T-shirt+.
- $1/day Level ($365) and up: Receive regular updates on Paul Jolly Adoption Center, recognition in our newsletter, & Welcome pack w/T-shirt+ and invitation to special Sneak peak tour of the facility.
Brackenridge Dog Kennels $500 each
The resident dogs of the new Brackenridge Paul Jolly Adoption Center will have individual indoor/outdoor runs to eat, sleep, and play in during their stay, except of course when staff or volunteers take them out to the yard to walk and play. Each dog kennel will provide shelter to over 2000 dogs per year. Each sponsorship will receive a personalized nameplate on one of the individual dog kennels for six months. Kennel sponsors will also be invited to a Sneak Peak tour of the facility prior to the Grand Opening!
Brackenridge Cat Adoption Condos $500 each
For cats who are scared or don’t like having roommates, the new Brackenridge Paul Jolly Adoption Center will offer cozy, private rooms with a soft bed and amenities. Each cat condo will provide shelter to close to 1000 cats per year. Each sponsorship will receive a personalized nameplate on one condo for for six months. Kennel sponsors will also be invited to a Sneak Peak tour of the facility prior to the Grand Opening!
To Sponsor, email: email@example.com