San Antonio Pets Alive! depends on generous donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations to fund our programs, supplies, and operational expenses.
SAPA! provides animals in its program with food, shelter, veterinary care, obedience training and the promotion necessary to find a forever family.
How does my donation help?
Even the smallest gift can make a HUGE difference!
- $15-Provides a heating pad to keep a kitten or parvo puppy warm
- $25 – Pays for a microchip, which helps return a lost pet to its home
- $40 – Can purchase a bag of quality dog food to keep our foster dogs healthy and well-fed
- $100 – Provides the milk needed each month to feed a litter of kittens
- $150 – Funds the care and basic treatment for SAPA! to rescue one animal
- $250 – Provides the necessary medicines to save a parvo puppy each month
- $1,000 – Spays/neuters 14 dogs and cats a month!
Ways you can contribute:
- Give a one time gift on our secure website form found below.
- Join our monthly giving program to help cats and dogs all year long
- Mail your Donation: P.O. Box 830006 San Antonio, TX 78283.
- Donate or directly purchase much needed items needed to run our shelters and clinic: Amazon Wishlist and a General Wish List for all of the items that we need on a daily basis.
- Shop on Amazon? Through amazon.com, a portion of your purchase will go towards SAPA!
- Host a fundraiser or donation drive for SAPA! We’d love to partner with you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
**For your records, San Antonio Pets Alive’s EIN number is 45-4141531**
Like to run? Join the Mutt Milers!