SAPA! provides animals in its program with food, shelter, veterinary care, obedience training and the promotion necessary to find a forever family.
How does my donation help?
A one time or monthly contribution can make a big difference to the care and treatment of San Antonio’s animal population
- $15-Provides a heating pad to keep a kitten or parvo puppy warm
- $25 – Pays for a microchip, which helps return a lost pet to its home
- $40 – Can purchase a bag of quality dog food to keep our foster dogs healthy and well-fed
- $100 – Provides the milk needed each month to feed a litter of kittens
- $150 – Funds the care and basic treatment for SAPA! to rescue one animal
- $250 – Provides the necessary medicines to save a parvo puppy each month
- $1,000 – Spays/neuters 14 dogs and cats a month!
Ways you can contribute:
- Donate online: PayPal, Razoo or our secure website form found below.
- Mail your Donation: P.O. Box 830006 San Antonio, TX 78283.
- Donate or directly purchase much needed items needed to run our shelters and kitten nursery: Amazon Wishlist and a General Wish List for all of the items that we need on a daily basis.
- Shop on Amazon? Through smile.amazon.com, a portion of your purchase will go towards SAPA!
- Volunteer! Interested in working with or around animals? They would love to meet you. Find out how you can volunteer!
- Host a fundraiser or donation drive for SAPA! We’d love to partner with you. Email email@example.com today!
How Else Can I Help?
Like to run? Join the Mutt Milers!