San Antonio Pets Alive! depends on generous donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations to fund our programs, supplies, and operational expenses. SAPA! provides animals in its program with food, shelter, veterinary care, obedience training and the promotion and matching necessary to find a forever family. Donations can also be mailed to: P.O. Box 830006 San Antonio, TX 78283.
We need your help!
Wilderness Oak Elementary gathered and donated several bags full of great items for the dogs and cats that SAPA! saves. It’s easy to have a donation drive like this and really can make a difference! If you and your organization would like to get involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How Else You Can Help
Check out the much-needed supplies on our Wish List.
Also, please visit our Get Involved tab for easy ways to help SAPA.
You can also donate your stock to San Antonio Pets Alive! Please email our development department if you are interested: email@example.com.
See how a one-time or minimal monthly contribution can make a big difference to San Antonio’s homeless pets:
- $15 – Provides a heating pad to keep a bottle baby kitten or parvo puppy warm
- $25 – Pays for a microchip, which helps return a lost pet to its home;
- $40 – Can purchase a bag of quality dog food to keep our foster dogs healthy and well-fed;
- $100 – Provides the milk needed each month to feed a litter of kittens
- $150 – Funds the care and basic treatment for SAPA! to rescue one animal
- $250 – Provides the necessary medicines to save a parvo puppy each month
- $1,000 – Spays/neuters 14 dogs and cats a month!
- $5 per month (the equivalent of one cup of gourmet coffee a month!) provides one HeartGuard heartworm preventative pill per dog. The alternative: heartworm treatment which may cost up to $600, and frequently leads to pets being surrendered because of financial hardship.
- $10 per month for one year pays for a behavioral boot camp for three dogs that may make the difference between a family keeping a dog or surrendering to a kill shelter for behavioral issues;
- $25 per month pays for one overnight space in a cool, clean and comfortable indoor facility for one pet waiting for a foster family or adoption
Donate now and help save the life of a companion animal!