What is Peer-to-peer Fundraising?
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising is a way for San Antonio Pets Alive! supporters to help save lives through networking and philanthropy. Peer-to-Peer Fundraising allows you to create personalized fundraisers to support the cause of your choice. You then reach out to your network to encourage participation. You can also easily update your page.
How do I Fundraise?
The first step is visiting the SAPA! Big Give Page and clicking on the “Fundraise” button. Now you’re ready to customize your own page! Next, reach out to your network both online (emails and social media) and in-person to let them know that you are helping nonprofits in your community. When communicating with your network, it helps to let them know how they can best help you, whether it is by creating their own fundraiser or donating to yours
What are the benefits of Peer to Peer Fundraising?
- It makes our donors the heroes
- It multiplies the impact of fundraising
- It exposes new people to a cause we are passionate for: SAPA!
How to be Successful
- Tell your story about the cause and why it matters to you
- Be specific on days and times for action
- Follow up and thank people for giving